Are you or someone you know interested in gaining interdisciplinary team experience, feedback on your own research and mentorship from a vast network of primary health care researchers and decision makers? Then TUTOR-PHC is for you!
This call for applications for TUTOR-PHC is open to graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, mid-career clinicians, and decision makers in primary health care.
What is the program?
TUTOR-PHC, or Transdisciplinary Understandings and Training on Research – Primary Health Care, is a one-year, pan-Canadian interdisciplinary research capacity building program that has been training primary and integrated health care researchers and decision-makers from family medicine, nursing, psychology, epidemiology, social work, education, policy and many other disciplines since 2003.
- FREE primary health care research training – including travel to the Symposium
- Earn University Credit & CME credits
- Valuable feedback on your own primary health care research
- Mentorship from experienced interdisciplinary primary health care researchers and decision-makers
- Interdisciplinary team experience
When is the deadline to apply?
December 2, 2016