The Transdisciplinary Understandings and Training on Research – Primary Health Care (TUTOR-PHC) online training program is currently accepting applicants for its one-year certificate program. TUTOR-PHC is open to graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, mid-career clinicians, and decision-makers in primary health care.
TUTOR-PHC is a one-year, pan-Canadian, interdisciplinary research capacity building program that has been training primary and integrated health care researchers and decision-makers from family medicine, nursing, psychology, epidemiology, social work, occupational therapy, education, policy and many other disciplines since 2003.
TUTOR-PHC trainees gain enhanced evidence-informed decision making and leadership skills to help them become the primary health care leaders of tomorrow. Participants of TUTOR-PHC will receive:
- Primary health care interdisciplinary research training
- University Credit and CME credits
- Valuable feedback on your own primary health care research
- Mentorship from experienced interdisciplinary primary health care researchers and decision-makers
- Networking experiences with research mentors & 200+ pan-Canadian/international alumni
- Interdisciplinary team experience
The deadline to apply for TUTOR-PHC is December 2, 2019. More details